Terms of Services
These Terms of Service were last updated on September 15, 2020.
By accessing and using the AllCompanyInfo.com web site, you are agreeing to be legally bound by these Terms of Service. The terms "you" and "User" refer to anyone who accesses the AllCompanyInfo Web Site.
AllCompanyInfo.com is intended to be accessed via a standard web browser software like Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. via direct interaction by a human. The web site and its associated files and contents are not meant to be accessed via any automated means such as by scripts or bots or other automated applications. Be aware that if you utilize an automated means of accessing or downloading this web site, in whole or in part, your access to the site may be prevented, terminated, delayed, or slowed either temporarily or permanently, especially if you attempt to download too many large files simultaneously. This is necessary in order to protect the user-experience of the web site, and prevent hacking or replication of web site. Please understand that automated access to the site, via scripts, bots, or other similar means can have the effect of seriously degrading the performance of the web site or incurring significant additional costs to its operators without sufficient revenue generated to cover those costs. We ask that you respect the above guidelines so that we may continue to offer the web site as a free resource to the world. Your cooperation is essential and very important to us.
Suspension or Termination of Services
Notwithstanding anything stated or implied to the contrary in this Agreement, we may at any time, without derogating from our other rights under this Agreement, applicable law or otherwise, suspend or terminate any or all of the Services, effective immediately upon issuance of a written notice. Such suspension or termination may also apply, as the case may be, to specific jurisdictions, lines of business and otherwise or to a specific customer or a group of Users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, solely with respect to Users of paid Services, whenever reasonably possible, such Users may be given up to seven (7) days after notice of suspension or termination of their User account to back-up the data stored in their account before it may be removed entirely from our servers.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AllCompanyInfo and our company, proprietorship, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
Use of the Services. You may use the Services either as a registered or as an unregistered User. However, you may not use the Services, either as a registered or an unregistered User if you are not of legal age to enter into a contract in your jurisdiction or if do not have the authority to accept this Agreement. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Registering as a User may provide you with the following additional benefits over using the Services in a visitor (non-registered) capacity: tracking marketing campaigns and seeing requests history, keeping your preferences and other settings, etc.
User Representations. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity and authority to enter into this Agreement; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Registration; Billing. To register as a User, you have to create a user account on the Website by following registration procedures and instructions set forth therein. There is no cost to create a AllCompanyInfo User account. However, in order to access certain paid features of the Services, you will be required to provide billing details. As a registered User, you agree to notify us promptly of any changes to your billing details. User account is intended and designed for use by an individual user, unless otherwise stated in your AllCompanyInfo.com subscription plan. You may not give access to your User account to additional users, in excess of the number of users specified in your AllCompanyInfo subscription plan. If AllCompanyInfo.com detects multiple users frequently accessing the same User account from various locations, devices, IP addresses, AllCompanyInfo.com may immediately suspend or terminate this User account in its sole discretion.
Login, Password. You are solely and fully responsible for the maintenance of all of your AllCompanyInfo user accounts, including, but not limited to, your User login, password.
User Responsibilities. You are responsible for all of the following with respect to your use of the Services:
- maintaining the security of your User account and all the activity that occurs on your User account
- maintaining accurate account information at all times, including a valid email address and billing information and updating such information as necessary
- obtaining access to the Services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges)
- obtaining and maintaining all equipment necessary to access the Services.
Prohibited Uses. You are expressly prohibited from using the Services in any of the following ways or for any of the following purposes:
- No Illegal Purpose. You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including in any way that violates copyright or other applicable laws.
- No Tampering. You may not use the Services in a way that is detrimental to the operation of the Services or the access or use of the Services by anyone else. You will not upload or transmit viruses, worms or any other destructive code. The restriction in this Section applies to any use that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operations of the Services, including by hacking, deleting, augmenting or altering the Services.
- Permission Required. You may not, without our prior written permission and, solely with respect to lease, resale and sublicense, except as may be specifically allowed under your paid subscription plan, (i) copy, distribute (including by framing any of the Services on any web site), modify, enhance, translate, reproduce, sell, resell, sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise attempt to exploit the Services or any data resulting therefrom; (ii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code; (iii) make derivative works of the Services; (iv) remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notice, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Website or Services; (v) modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services, AllCompanyInfo or any other AllCompanyInfo products or services; or (vi) make the Website or Services or any part thereof available to others in a service undertaking or outsourcing arrangement or for any other commercial time-sharing, data processing or other third party use.
Automatic Inquiries. All automatic inquiries are prohibited.
Assignment. A User may not assign, transfer, exchange, pool or barter any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement or the User account, unless expressly permitted by AllCompanyInfo.com in writing. Any violation of the foregoing restrictions is grounds for immediate User account termination. For changes in access under corporate subscriptions to the Services we may require from you a detailed explanation of changes in your circumstances, along with confirmation of employment and other reasonable information and relevant documents.
De-Registration. You may delete your User account at any time. Note that doing so will delete all your data and information stored on AllCompanyInfo.com servers and AllCompanyInfo.com will bear no responsibility for such loss of data or information. All Service fees incurred prior to de-registration will be due and owing, until paid in full, such de-registration notwithstanding.
Termination by AllCompanyInfo.com. AllCompanyInfo.com reserves the right to terminate any User account for abusive or fraudulent activity, for failure to comply with this Agreement, or for any other reason in its sole discretion.
The content and the web site are provided “as is”, without any warranties. AllCompanyInfo makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or currentness of results to be obtained from accessing and using AllCompanyInfo Web site.
AllCompanyInfo.com, its owners shall not be held legally liable or financially responsible for any loss, damage, or injury incurred as a result of the use or existence of AllCompanyInfo.com, content, services or infrastructure.
That being said, if you have any concerns about the web site or any other query, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
Direct hyper linking to images, or any other media hosted by AllCompanyInfo.com is strictly prohibited without our permission. You may of course link directly to individual HTML or XML based web pages.
The operators of AllCompanyInfo.com make a reasonable attempt to maintain the performance and availability of the site and it's services. The web site may occasionally be inaccessible, in whole or in part, due to some factors like bug fixes, server migrations, maintenance etc.
You expressly agree not to use this Web Site in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. In addition, you expressly agree not to:
- Use the Web Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
- Use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, ac-quire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site or any data or content found on or accessed through the Web Site without prior express written consent.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site.
- In any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or pre-vent access to the Web Site or its content.
- Violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this Web Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site.
- All product and brand names used in the web site are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective holders. AllCompanyInfo.com is not associated with any product or vendor mentioned in this web site.
- In accessing the Web site you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
- The Web site is not responsible for any errors or issues whatsoever with the content.