Your Online Privacy is very important to us. This document outlines the types of information collected by our servers and provides links to the privacy policies of our third-party advertising partners. It also explains the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Protecting your privacy is an important and crucial part of our mission to provide you a safe web environment. When you email us, your information will remain confidential. We may use the email you provide for responding to your query, or for notification of news. We never use or share the email address provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above. Such email addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Users may visit our website anonymously.
If you have any questions regarding the content found on this web site or any other query, feel free to Contact Us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are two general categories of information we collect. Information you provide us while using the Services and Information that is necessary for the use of the Services. We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Services:
- Account Information. When you sign up for the Services you create a user account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name and email address.
- Phone information. If you use our promo codes we require to provide us with your phone number.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the Services (Paid Services) we require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payment.
- Information you provide through our support channels. The Services also include customer support, where you may send any question regarding the Services. If you speak to one of our representatives directly, by email or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem and any other information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
- Other Information. Some of our Services require provision of contact information such as email address or phone number. This information is necessary to provide you these Services. Please note that you are responsible for receiving consent if you use these Services on behalf of other person.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
We retain your account information until you delete your Account. We also retain some of your information, which is anonymised, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve the Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
We may use the information we collect from you when you surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at here.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you browse a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognize you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. Some cookies are essential so you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
A group of cookies, often called 'analytics cookies' are used to gather information about how people navigate (find their way through) our sites. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works.
- Your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use and what plug-ins you have installed. This keeps us from bothering you every time you enter the site in order to make sure that you have the necessary equipment to download information from our sites. It also allows us to know how many people are using certain types of software, so that we can adjust our site to provide the best browsing experience for every visitor.
- Your language and region choice. This means that if you have once chosen English as a language this is the default language that will be used when you revisits us.
- The last time we asked you to participate in a survey and whether you answered it so we do not prompt you too often.
- Your movement on and usage of our sites. We do not collect personal data as part of this. We collect statistical data so we can optimize our site.
- Recently used data - to improve performance. In case we store personal data in a cookie, the information will be encrypted and thus safe.
How to avoid and delete cookies?
If you do not want us to place or read cookies on your computer, you can deselect cookies in your browser where you can select the cookies that are to be allowed, blocked or deleted. If you are using a PC and a recent browser and you want to remove the cookies that are already placed on your computer, press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE at the same time.
If the hot keys do not work in your browser, visit the support site of the relevant browser. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
How Google uses data when you use its partners' sites or apps
You also have the option to opt out of Google Analytics data collection. Click here to know more.
AllCompanyInfo.com logs access information. When you visit our website, we collect some technical information related to your computer and the manner in which you are accessing our site which includes information like the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, what operating system your computer is using, what browser software (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer or other) your computer is using, and who your Internet service provider is and certain other things such as the amount of time you spend on our website. This technical information may be used to help us understand how our site is viewed and used. This information can be used for debugging purposes and for aggregating into anonymous usage and traffic statistics. This is also useful to improve the website and provide a more safe and personalized web brwossing expereince to the user.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use some information (doesn't include your name, address, email address) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about products and services of interest to you.
Sharing/Selling of Data
AllCompanyInfo.com does not share or sell personally identifiable data to third parties such as spammers or direct marketers. We respect your privacy.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
For any problems or questions don't hesitate to Contact Us.
This document was last updated on September 15, 2020.